Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nice kids





So many things about this story confuse me. First, didn't this happen already only the kids were Jewish and the sport was baseball? I am thinking of a famous story involving a gifted home run that sounds a lot like this one. Also, the announcer claims this occurred in Texas which must be a mistake: generous, neighborly Texans? Finally, the hero is of Hispanic heritage which as per official T-Party Myth can't be true. Those people are takers, not givers.

 Search for more information about nice behavior at4torah.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how
much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

my web page - http://www.jnmassage.info

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.

Regardless, I'm certainly happy I discovered it and I'll be
bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

Visit my web page www.wildpartygirls.org