Monday, August 06, 2012

Wanted...

I am still waiting for you or anyone else to make a tangible, factual complaint about Barack Obama's Israel policy.

If you have something solid, please comment it. 

Otherwise, perhaps its time for Obama haters like you to do a little soul searching. I suggest you start by asking yourself a series of questions such as this: Why do I continue to insist that Obama hates Israel, when I can't defend this point of view with any facts? Is it because I am a racist? Is Or am I merely guilty of putting my unfounded emotions before genuine facts?

Related:

...the evidence is there that Obama INCREASED aid to Israel,  INCREASED IDF-US Military collaboration, and despite the initial rocky relationship between Obama and Netanyahu he did NOT cut funding to punish Israel for not doing things his way the way that Reagan and George HW Bush did.

Search for more information about the Barack Obama at4torah.com 

No comments: