Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Shimi noh rabosei, dayanim, mumchim:

In the last year, I have from time to time posted articles on my blog, sent emails, distributed instant messages, and sent tweets, some of which I typed myself, some of which I forwarded, some of which I found myself, some of which I was given by other people. Should you have found any of these messages annoying, offensive, ignorant or upsetting, I ask that they should be deleted and forgotten

I hereby declare that for the coming year, should I again offer such posts, emails, instant messages, or tweets  they should have no effect and not become binding on me. At this moment I regret any of these and do not wish them to be valid.

May you be blessed with a good year, inscribed in the book of life and sealed for good.


Search for more information about Hataras Nedarim 2010 at 4torah.com.

No comments: