Thursday, September 25, 2008

But Palin is ready!

By now you know, I presume that Katie Couric and Dave Letterman destroyed Palin and McCain yesterday. [Read about it here.] The best bit, and one that demonstrates further that Palin is too ignorant to be given the responsibility she is seeking:

Couric: “But he's been in Congress for 26 years. He's been chairman of the powerful Commerce Committee. And he has almost always sided with less regulation -- not more.”

Palin: “He's also known as a maverick though. Taking shots from his own party, and certainly taking shots from the other party. …”

Couric: “I'm just going to ask one more time, not to belabor the point -- specific example in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.”

Palin: “I'll try to find you some, and I'll bring them to you.”

---------
Buy my book. (please)

No comments: