Friday, March 23, 2007

In support of the Quality Awards

The Maggid writes:
I got more hits yesterday than I usually do in a week. Thank you so much.By the way, this is a big thumbs up to the concept of using an award like the JIBs to send readers to small blogs.
Once again, I am calling on big bloggers to help me create an award that will recognize and reward outstanding posts written by smaller blogs.

(...and, with some reluctance, there's something else I'd like to point out: The big bloggers have, regrettably, been indifferent to my suggestion (though many of them continue to provide links to posts written by other blogger) But, the only people to actively oppose it are members of the JIB committee. For their benefit, let me re-emphasize here that my idea has nothing to do with the JIBs. Your award program can continue and co-exist with a Quality Award.)

No comments: